It’s a new year and a natural time to take stock of your life.
Do you ever ask yourself:
- Where am I in my life?
- What do I want in my life?
- How can I make that happen?
If you are at a crossroads in some area of your life and don’t know which road to take, here are some questions that may help you get some clarity. They are not such easy questions to think about, but they will help you take an inner look at yourself and you may gain awareness. There’s a quote attributed to Aristotle that I love and have found it to be true: “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about self-awareness. When you have self-awareness, you can make the choices that are right for you. Here are 5 questions that I often ask clients to help them gain clarity:
- If you had a year left to live, what would you do?
- If you won the lottery, how would you spend the money?
- What did you always want to be when you were a child?
- If you were lying on your death bed, what would you most regret not having done?
- If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
These may seem like simple questions but can be insightful when you stop and take the time to answer them. Take a pen and paper or open a Word doc and write down your thoughts and reflections. I promise that you will make discoveries about yourself.
To start the new year, I am offering two discounts to new clients through February 28, 2018:
THE PATHFINDER PROGRAM™
If you are at a crossroads in your life and don’t know which road to take next, The Pathfinder Program™ is exactly what you have been looking for. This self-development program was founded on the idea that personal success and happiness ultimately comes from enhanced self-awareness.
You will get:
- a workbook and 17 exploratory exercises
- 6 private coaching sessions with Coach Connie
- a 24-page Goal Tracker Workbook
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what makes you tick
- Make decisions congruent with your values
- Explore your empowering and disempowering beliefs
- Establish goals that excite and motivate you
SPECIAL OFFER: $100 off through February 2018
P.S. Wondering if this is for you? Ask for your complimentary no obligation coaching session first to see if the Pathfinder Program™ is right for you.
Discover which road you will take next! Contact US Today!
CAREER ASSESSMENT TESTING
plus 1-Hour Follow-up Coaching Session
What do you want to do with the rest of your life? If you are searching for a new career that will be personally, financially and spiritually fulfilling or do you need to re-enter the workforce? A Career Assessment helps bring direction to your transition to the next stage of your life. After completing the Career Assessment, you will:
- get a personalized 15-page evaluation of your values, skills, career interests and personality
- review and evaluation of your results in a one-hour private coaching session
- discover satisfying career options
- develop goals for your new career
- zero in on particular areas of interest to develop your career plan
The key to career success and satisfaction is a career built around the type of work that interests and excites you. Work you are passionate about. Work that causes you to lose track of time.
Special through February 2018 is $149!
A $30 savings off the regular price of $179.
As always, custom coaching for your specific needs continues to be available. I offer a 45 minute No Obligation Complimentary Consultation for all new clients to find out if coaching is right for you.