As I’m writing this, the new year is just 17 days away! YIKES!!!! How did that happen??? 2014 went by too quickly for me! How about you? I always heard that as you get older, the time seems to go more quickly and that is certainly true for me.
What do you think the number one goal people have at the beginning of each year? If you guessed “Weight Loss,” you would be right. In fact, three of the top five goals have to do with weight, health and fitness. And yet, according to Yahoo Answers, approximately 55% of USA adults are overweight. And one-third of those are obese!
The new year seems like a natural place to start with new goals (or old goals you never reached). I don’t like to refer to them as New Year’s Resolutions because it seems nobody ever really sticks with those. But setting a specific goal that will make your life better and having a plan on how to do it is better, more focused and leads to more success. However, this isn’t one of those end-of-the-year blogs that will give you directions on how to set and achieve a goal. Even though I’ve taught Goal Setting and have my clients set their goals when they start coaching with me. Instead I’m going to ask you some questions and offer solutions.
- Are you happy with your weight?
- Do you like the way you feel?
- Do you have enough energy & stamina?
- Do you sleep well?
- Do you want to look & feel younger?
Don’t just THINK about it this year. There’s no better time than RIGHT NOW to make these positive changes in your life. Do you want to be in the same place a year from now wishing you had acted today? You said you would do it last year and probably the year before.
I can offer you:
- The finest nutritional products in the world.
- A proven system that has helped change millions of lives over the past 13 years.
- Proprietary healthy aging products.
- Online support groups for sharing.
- Live call with a doctor if you have medical questions.
- 24-hour resources; such as, videos, audios, printed materials.
- And me…your own Certified Life Coach to personally coach you and keep you accountable. Whether you need 5 minutes a day or 5 minutes a week, it’s up to you.